LALALALALALA~~~

Friday, July 22, 2011

22.6.2011

it's D-day! Card Report Signing day...
this year is my final year, yet never experienced it.
aish, my parents won't coming. orang jauh la.
btw, Ibu is sick. but why? Ibu kan kuat. tp kenapa sakit?
ish, aku rasa berdosa lah pula. it's been ages since the last time i phoned her.
nak call. nak sgt. tp psal public phone tuh mcm bangang je!
This is KILLIN ME!
nak balik.. me really wanna go home~ desperately wanna be home right now.
ikutkan hati nak jer aku break rules then fly amik2 la mana2 bas or train asalkan bole balik.
but hey...I still have a rational thoughts lah...
even though my precious golden angels ajak balik rumah dyrg, but the atmosphere still different.
Rumah org dgn rumah sendiri lain lah.everything! I want my parents and my little 'crocs'.
Thanks a lot sebab ajak aku balik. I preferred stay at this fucking school alone.
bole lah aku kemas barang2 ynag nk dibwak gi UKM.
kan bgus if i am a mysophobian. too bad i'm a Arachnophobian . takut spiders..




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment